Tuesday 26 January 2016

My Dad


Tall, smart, clever, very funny, quiet, slightly racist, occasionally violent haha, dog lover, fake man United Fan, hard working, pub goer, and had the cleanest car I've ever seen. But above all DECENT.
All the above describe my dad, who passed away on April 1st 2015 that date alone would have pissed him off lol.
Never heard him swear (unlike me) and out of all the things he could have passed to me I got a big nose.
He wasn't the sort of person you spoke to about your problems, but if you went to him he would do something about it. Fiercely loyal and protective, first class Grandad, having practised on me and my sisters lol. Not keen on people giving him the rose coloured spectacles treatment because he wasn't perfect, and to say he was insults him in a way because as a whole person he was immense and Old School, sad I didn't get to see him grow really old because he would have been hilarious and cantankerous 

No comments:

Post a Comment